Your house is one of your most significant investments. Remodeling your living space can improve both the quality of your life and the value of your home.
When you want to make changes in your home, you want a professional who respects you, listens to your desires, and cares about your home. He should also have an eye for creative design and problem solving, and who will get your job done efficiently and with minimal disruptions. And after the job, you should be at peace knowing everything was done right.
As owner, I encourage a professional and friendly working relationship. As part of that, I provide:
- Knowledge and guidance for the best choices
- Respect for your home and privacy
- The best designs for your lifestyle
- Skilled, trustworthy subcontractors
- The best way to approach the project
- Meticulous craftsmanship to build your project - eliminating the need to come back to fix something
- Licensed remodeler BC635504
- A+ rating with the Better Business
- Certified to remove lead in accordance to federal regulations. Lead Certification NAT125899-1
- I have been in the business since 1978 and started my business over 23 years ago.
Make the Most of Your Home